dine 2 DONATE.
Our Dine 2 Donate Program if an outlet for local organizations and sports teams to fundraise. With an unlimited amount of invitations, your no-profit organization can fill the restaurant and Recovery Sports Grill will donate 15% of the bill back to your cause. Schedule your location, date and time—you’re the captain.
It’s six simple steps:
- Fill out the the Information Request Form and submit digitally or to the General Manager of your local Grill. You will be contacted as soon as possible to schedule a date and time for your fundraising event.
- The fundraising program is offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in four hour windows, usually running from 5-9 pm. Please allow at least two week’s advance notice of an event date request. Dates are subject to availability.
- An electronic coupon will be sent to you to distribute to friends, family and community members. You can reproduce and cut as many copies as needed.
- Your organization’s supporters will promote the event throughout the community and pass the invitations to as many people as possible. Please note: soliciting to guests in or around the restaurant premises during the event is prohibited. Recovery Sports Grill cannot help in the promotion or invitation distribution for your event.
- On the event date chosen, your invited guest will dine at your local Grill, enjoying the great menu options, service and atmosphere while generating funds for your group.
- Your guests will present their personal invitation to the server before service service. Recovery Sports Grill will donate 15% of the invitation holder’s food and beverage purchase (including take out), excluding tax and gratuity. An organization representative will need to be available at the end of the event to fill out a Dine to Donate Completion form. A check will be sent via mail from our corporate office to your organization within 2-4 weeks of the event date.