dine 2 DONATE.
Our Dine 2 Donate Program if an outlet for local organizations and sports teams to fundraise. With an unlimited amount of invitations, your no-profit organization can fill the restaurant and Recovery Sports Grill will donate 15% of the bill back to your cause. Schedule your location, date and time—you’re the captain.
It’s six simple steps:
- Fill out the the information form and submit digitally or to the General Manager of your local Grill. You will be contacted as soon as possible to schedule a date and time for your fundraising event.
- The fundraising program is offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in four hour windows, usually running from 5-9 pm. Please allow at least two week’s advance notice of an event date request. Dates are subject to availability.
- An invitation template will be sent to you to distribute to friends, family and community members. You can reproduce and cut as many copies as needed.
- Your organization’s supporters will promote the event throughout the community and pass the invitations to as many people as possible. Please note: soliciting to guests in or around the restaurant premises during the event is prohibited. Recovery Sports Grill cannot help in the promotion or invitation distribution for your event.
- On the event date chosen, your invited guest will dine at your local Grill, enjoying the great menu options, service and atmosphere while generating funds for your group.
- Your guests will present their personal invitation to the server before service service. Recovery Sports Grill will donate 15% of the invitation holder’s food and beverage purchase, excluding tax and gratuity. An organization representative will need to be available at the end of the event to sign a donation approval form. A check will be sent via mail from our corporate office to your organization within 2-4 weeks of the event date.